Calendar not available

We're in the process of trying to upgrade from 9.1 to 9.3.1.   Now with our editable grids when the field is a date, the calendar doesn't appear.   You can type in the date but not select it from a calendar.   Has anyone seen this and how do I fix it?

Thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

• Hi,

I have checked in my test environment which is on 9.3.1 and editable grids with datetime pickers are working as expected.

I had the issue you describe in version 9.1.x last, and this was resolved in a later patch. The issue then was if you were scrolled down a form, then the datetime picker would not display on the grid when selected; however if you were at the top of the form, there was no issue.

• The issue has been confirmed by OpenText support as an issue with FireFox.   IE seems to work okay.   Hopefully they can sort out a solution....

• Figured out that this  was related to another problem where the column field width was consistently wide and beyond the width of the table column itself in the editable grid.   Somewhere the field is being defaulted so you need to add "width: 100%" in the appropriate places for datetime and radgrid properties in the CSS file, then all works as expected.