Camera Demo App

Options

Hi,

I have been following this tutorial and have installed the app on to the AppWorks gateway.
https://developer.opentext.com/awd/resources/articles/6692035/content+server+web+reports+from+mobile

It loads fine on my iOS device. I can click the camera icon and it will prompt me to either Take Photo or Choose Existing. Once my camera or my albums opens up, I am unable to click on anything else. I have to completely close off AppWorks app and reopen it in order to use anything else. Has anyone had this issue as well?

Thanks in advance
Sean

Comments

• SDay
    SDay E
    #2 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Sean,

There is a known issue with this demo app with iOS 8 which requires will fix in an update to the AppWorks mobile app for iOS

The issue is that the app crashes when invoking the camera or photo gallery

We will attempt to fix this in the next version of the AppWorks iOS app when we next submit an update to the Apple App Store

Simon
    Technical Product Manager
    AppWorks

• Thanks for your answer Simon. Is there any time frame for the next version of the iOS AppWorks app?

Thanks,
    Sean

• Hi Sean,

At present the time scale is for our AppWorks 2.0 release, which is due in November / December 2015.

Simon

• Hi Simon,

Where can I find more info on AppWorks 2.0? I would like to know what else is included in that release.

Thanks,
    Sean

• Hi Sean,

The precise details and plans for AppWorks 2.0 aren't finalised yet but once they are more details will follow

Regards

Simon