Using ECM Everywhere to expose other applications

Options

Is there a way where after you have created a custom app for say Content Server, that you can expose it through ECM Everywhere? So basically users would go into the ECM Everywhere app and can touch a 'button' that launches the custom application.

Comments

• Absolutely, ECM Everywhere is a branded AppWorks Client and other AppWorks Apps can be deployed to it from the AppWorks Gateway. However, there may be software licence implications for the AppWorks Gateway.

• Oh really, that's great! Who would I go to, to find out about these possible software implications? Currently our Board members are using ECM Everywhere to get tablet access to Content Server. There were talks of the Board wanting a type of dashboard created that they could get to through ECM Everywhere. So I'm thinking of creating an app so show what they need and exposing it through ECM Everywhere.

• Hi Tyler, you would need to speak to your Account Executive, I will try and find out who that is tomorrow and pass on your details.

Chris

• I believe our current Account Executive is Tim Stanley.

• Ah in that case Tyler, reach out to Tim and see what he says and if you need anymore technical advice come back to us on here.