Can't publish from Tempo box

Logged into TempoBox as a content server user. Trying to publish a folder of files to Content Server. Clicked 'Browse Content Server', the Content Server window appears, clicking on an object with 'Select' next to it (a selectable item), .......and nothing happens. Can never select a location to publish it to.
Don't think it's security, as the user I'm logged in as has admin rights.

As a workaround, I can copy the folder from 'my files' to the content server tempo-enabled area. So I think that has essentially the same effect.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Hi Andy

Check your security settings in content server as that is usually what causes this

Do you have access to the Tempo Install docs as they list the required security settings

Its towards the bottom of the CS Security settings in the trusted cross domain settings

Hope it helps

Simon

• Simon,
    I had the trust cross domain settings wrong; fixed that, rebooted the CS, rebooted Tomcat on the appworks gateway server, and still no dice.

Andy

• Hi Andy,

Would it be possible for you to mail me direct a fiddler trace of this action along with a CS sys report?

I can then take a look

S.

• Hi Andy,

Even I am facing the same issue. Did you get the resolution for it?

Mayank

• Hi Andy,

I got the solution for this problem. The issue is with cross domain setting. the setting starting with tempo; should be correct. When you are getting enterprise page for selecting the document right click and see the view source of that page. then navigate to select function and check if the IP arress comming is correct. This should be the one which we give in cross domain setting.