Within your CGI, have you tried creating your own CGI object and extracting the session value??
Hi,use CGI;my $cgi = new CGI;my $server = $cgi->param('server');my $template_String = $cgi->param('template_String');my $areaPath = $cgi->param('areaPath');my $nameDCR = $cgi->param('nameDCR');my $dcrPath = $cgi->param('dcrPath');my $dcrUser = $cgi->param('dcrUser');my $myHtml = $cgi->param('myHtml');My variables, Could you please help me here how can I get that session from $cgi object ?
my $mySession = $cgi->param('session');
Add one more line to your code as:my $sess= $cgi->param('session');
I am getting nothing inside $sess, does "session" param will come along with request ?
Yeah, it should have.
...use CGI;my $cgi = new CGI;my $session = cookie("IWAUTH");...
...use TeamSite::CGI_lite;...my $cgi = TeamSite::CGI_lite->new();$cgi->parse_data();my $session = $cgi->{cookie}{IWAUTH};...
Depends on the version of TeamSite - I believe 6.x and above (just verified in 6.7.1) store the session in the cookie section instead of a form variable and it's called IWAUTH.With CGI - I believe you would access it as...use CGI;my $cgi = new CGI;my $session = cookie("IWAUTH");...or...use TeamSite::CGI_lite;...my $cgi = TeamSite::CGI_lite->new();$cgi->parse_data();my $session = $cgi->{cookie}{IWAUTH};...
Thanks Ghoti, First one won't work but second works. I have another problem in continuation with this thread. I have a CGI triggred on [HTML]IWEventRegistry.addFormHandler("OnGenerate",handle_generate)[/HTML].Inside that I have two buttons one is Generate and another one is Preview.On Generate I call[HTML] window.setTimeout('window.open(""+protocol+"//"+servername+"/iw-bin/iw_cgi_wrapper.cgi/iwtmplhtmlwizard.cgi?iw_dcrVPath="+dcrPath+"&ptName="+pt+"&iwFileName="+dcrHTML+"&area_path="+areaPath+"&iw_overwrite=t&session="+mySession+"&iw_locale=en_US")',3000);[/HTML] And on Preview I call[HTML] window.setTimeout('window.open(""+protocol+"//"+servername+"/iw-bin/iw_cgi_wrapper.cgi/iwtmplhtmlwizard.cgi?iw_dcrVPath="+dcrPath+"&ptName="+pt+"&iwFileName="+tdt+"&area_path="+areaPath+"&iw_overwrite=t&session="+mySession+"&iw_locale=en_US")',3000); [/HTML] The Problem I am facing is, I have three pt's PT1, PT2, PT3 and PT1 is default selected. I say Generate with PT1 page gets generated. When I say Generate with PT2 still generates but the output page I get is of PT1, this happens for twice click of Generate button. But once on third click of Generate I start getting right page for PT2.Can anyone elaborate more on this ? with possible problem.Thanks.Sanjeev