AppWorks compatiblity issue with device/Android version

Options

Hi, AppWorks behaves differently on different devices. Below are the devices tested.

1) LENOVO (Android - Lollipop Version 5.1.2) - Works seamlessly
2) SONY (Android - Marshmello Version 6.0 ) - Works seamlessly
3) SAMSUNG (Android - Nougat Version 7.0 ) - Works seamlessly
4) MOTO ( Android - Nougat Version 7.1.1 ) - Issues with touch, scroll, data-binding etc..
5) NOKIA ( Android - Nougat Version 7.1.1 ) - Issues with touch, scroll, data-binding etc..

Could any one throw light on this issue ? Is it device/Android version specific ?

Comments

• Hi Sebastian,

Could you provide the version of the mobile client you are using? You can find the version on the settings screen. Do those issues occur in the hybrid apps or the client itself? If they occur in a hybrid app, is it possible for you to provide a sample app that can demonstrate those issues?

Many thanks

• Dear Qiao,
    Thanks for your response on this. Predominately, the issues are showing up in the hybrid app, at times also with the client. For instance, the hybrid app logo doesn't load, or loads half of the image in the AppLibrary most of the times. I have updated the version details in my previous post and regarding the demo, kindly drop your Email if possible.

• Hi Bing,
    Thanks for your response on this. Predominately, the issues are showing up in the hybrid app, at times also with the client. For instance, the hybrid app logo doesn't load, or loads half of the image in the App-Library most of the times. I have updated the version details in my previous post and regarding the demo, kindly drop your Email if possible.

• Hi Sebastian, thanks for the info. The version I was referring to is that of the Android mobile client. Please see the attached screenshot that shows version 16.3.0.L. My email should be visible from my user profile. Thank you.

enter image description here

• Hey Bing,
    The issues got resolved once I upgraded to the 16.3 version of the Client. Thank you so much for your support !!!