Can't login in TempoBox

Options

Hi All,

I have just installed a gateway 16.2.1, and have configured it to use the CS 16.2 internal OTDS.
The issue is that I'm unable to login form TempoBox.
Having a look at the gateway.log I see this error:
2017-11-03 16:46:44.633 WARN com.opentext.otag.auth.otds.OtdsUserServiceImpl - Unable to determine user XXXX in resource YYYYYY-YYYY-YYYYY-YYYYY-YYYYYY

The resource in the log is the Content Server Members partition and the user is in the partition, I can see them from the OTDS Administration pages

Any clues what could be the issue?
Any help is very apreciated.
Thanks in Advance

B/R
Igor

Comments

• Hello,

When you configured the AppWorks Gateway, you will have created a Resource in OTDS for that Gateway - if you chose the default value, the Resource will be called "OTAG", and it will have an associated Access Role called "Access to OTAG". Locate that Access Role in the OTDS Admin UI, and make sure you add the Partition that holds your CS users to it.

Regards,
    Pete.

• Hi Pete,
    Thanks for your Reply.
    I have done the association of the CS Members Resources to OTAG's access Rolex but the issue persists. The strange thing is that The gateway can autenticate the users correctly, that is if I Write a wrong pwd I get the message "autentication failed", instead when I type the correct pwd it reloads the login page without prompting any error messages and in the logs I find the message "unable to determine.....". So at the end it can find the user for authentication but then something else happens and it doesn't open the tempo box folder. Any clues?

Thanks in advance
    Igor

• Hi Igor

A long shot but this sounds familiar can you check that your Content Server URL set in the OTSync connector is a fully qualified address of your Content Server

Thanks

S

• Hi simon,

Sorry for the late reply.
    You were right, the OTSync had only the name of the server and not the FQDN, once changed it worked.

Thanks a lot for your help.

B/R
    Igor