Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
MBLogin Table is Not Populating
bmushitz
The MBLogin table hasn't been populating with user log-ins since Dec 8, 2007. Is their a process that runs that populates this table? What process would break that wouldn't populate this table? Everything else in the DB works fine (searching, updating metadata, ect.).
Thanks,
~Brian
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
msrinivas
Brian,
I don't have 4.5.3 right now but checked on 4.6.1 and that is not a default table. Is it one of the custom tables?
If so I would check to see if any of the other data to custom tables is being written. If not that would mean that it is a OFM dll issue. I unfortunately do not have access to your custom code. We can take this offline if you want to. Let me know.
lyman
This is not a part of the MediaBin server. Are you referring to the database used by Deployment Agent, Syndication Manager, or some customization as noted above.
Thanks,
Lyman Hurd