Hi, I've searched lots of past posts but couldn't find my answer.With iwlistmod.exe we can find the files modified in a workarea. But I have requirement to implement datadeploy after finding the modified files in STAGING area. Is there any way to find the files modified in Staging. With the help of Edition based deployment through OD we can deploy the entire set of modified files to destination server but here I cann't use that because I have deploy the content of modified files to the Database. One solution that i think is to bind the datadeployment script with workflow after each submit operation. But before starting I want to analyse all the possible ways to do it.I would appriciate each pointer.Thanks in advance.-Jangra
Thanks Nipper,I agree with your suggestion that we can implement it very easily with workflow by calling the DD script in workflow.But, what if I want to schedule the DD script at a particular time. And it should run only for new or modified files in the STAGING. Is there any way to do it. I welcome your all suggestions.