Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to show the visual difference between two htmls?
sariba
Hi,
I need to show the file difference between the files in the staging area and workarea. I am using Visual Difference for a HTML page. In the source diff i get to see the difference highlighted in RED.
Is it possible to highlight the difference between HTML pages as it happens in a tool HTML match? ie) View the visual differences between two web pages in an actual browser window (WYSIWYG). I have seen two threads which have the same questions but neither of them has a solution. Has anyone implemented it? Should I use a third party tool as suggested? If yes how to integrate it with teamsite.
Kindly give a solution for this if any....
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet