Hi there, this is with TS 6.7.1 on Solaris.I have a parent <container> with combination="or" and with a number of sub-<containers>. All sub-<containers> are made invisible, using FormAPI's setVisible() method, at the DCT's initialization.By using a <select> item the user chooses, which of the sub-<containers> is supposed to be displayed. This is realized with an event handler that fires on the onItemChange event that makes the chosen <container> visible again.One of my sub-<containers> contains another <container> with min, max and default parameters. If I use the <select> item and choose this particular sub-<container>, it is displayed, only the min and default parameters don't seem to be applied (even though the default value is displayed next to the <container> label, like "[container label] - [default] elements").I don't even get the replicant buttons displayed ("+" etc.), thus making it impossible to manually add one or more instances.Now I'm looking for a way to determine via FormAPI, whether an element is a <container>, and if so, whether it is a replicant (that is, whether it has min, max and default parameters).I want to use this information to create the necessary number of replicants with the addInstance() function.However, there doesn't seem to be something like an isReplicant() function in FormAPI.Does any of you know how to determine any of these information? Or is there another way you can think of to get the desired result?
determine via FormAPI