Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
IIS can't configure during TS671 installation
Jangra
Hi,
I am installing TeamSite 6.7.1 on Windows 2003 server. Before Installation I install Tomcat on port 8080 and IIS. I selected the configuration of IIS autometically. After successful installation of TS671 it asks for rebooting. But it is not able to configure the IIS after rebooting. And shows the error in command window. Default and Iwadmin stores are created successfully. Error is attached with file.
Please guide me to sove the problem.
Thanks & Regards!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
You should open a call with IWOV support for this one
This looks suspiciously close to a bug in 6.5 that was fixed in 6.7.0
I would hate to think it crept back in 6.7.1
Andy
Jangra
Thanks Nipper, for your quick response...
But one thing i want to ask, Is it too much serious prob to raise a call to IWOV?
Thanks & Regards!
nipper
I just updated my post, reread that reply, but certainly call support, no problem is too serious to call support. You may find someone who has seen this before (I think I have, but it was reportedly fix)
Jangra
Thanks nipper for suggestion!
But i want if you please look once this tspostreboot.log file also. May be you hit the ball which i am not able to yet.
nipper
That looked fine, the 1st error you posted is what I am concerned about.