Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OD 6.1.1GUI Issue
Bhargav Coca
TS 6.7.1 with OD6.1.1 . Everything is installed and works out fine. I am logged in as Local Adminstrator on the box and trying to login to OD Userinterface.
The login window come up and i enter the credentials and ....wait.........and wait........ nothing happens. No error message nothing
Donno why?
Do anyone have a clue
Tested my test deployment from CLT works fine.
C:\Interwoven\OpenDeployNG\bin>iwodcmd start test
Locating OpenDeploy service.
Got OpenDeploy service
>>>>>-- Start deployment test.
iwodstart running in default synchronous mode.
Need to wait for deployment to complete.
>>>>>-- Deployment test finished:
ID: m1 Start time: Thu Sep 13 14:24:57 CDT 2007
Status: Completed
Status details:
All targets got completed status
Thank You
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Check the CSF logs.
I have seen this as well, & then I do something magical and it all of a sudden works. Now if I could just remember what that was.....
Bhargav Coca
Hmmm I checked iwauthen.log coudn't figure out what it was saying.
[html]
[Thu Sep 13 11:13:36 2007] InitAuthenticationServiceFactory::Retval : 0. Created factory with handle : 0x9f42b0
[Thu Sep 13 11:13:36 2007] AuthenticateSvc_Ctor:: Alloced object
[Thu Sep 13 11:13:36 2007] InitAuthenticationService::Retval : 0. Created service handle : 0x9f8008 for factory : 0x9f42b0. Service args are :
[/html]
and there is _AS_events.log which didn't help me much.
Thank You