Nope that didn't work, i added TSIMP_server user to all groups which access different branches and did a iwreset -a. But that didn't solve it, i still get a blank screen if i do New Form Entry.Thank You
I would suggest the log files as well. It looks like your JVM version on the server is not appropriate for TS 671. You can also check on that.
What Windows platform are you running? Is this happening for all your client machines? What version of OS \ Browser are you running on the client machines?
I am on Windows 2003 sp2, and i am using IE6.i checked the iwui logsthere is this error.log which gives this error. I am not sure what it says.[Thu Sep 13 15:54:03 2007] [warn] FastCGI: server "C:/Interwoven/TeamSite/cssdk/fastcgi/cssdkfcgi.exe" started (pid 4444)[Fri Sep 14 08:54:12 2007] [error] [client 172.24.112.89] File does not exist: C:/Interwoven/TeamSite/httpd/iw/servicesShould there be a "services" folder here?Thank You
No wait, Win2003 Sp1 R2 is suported, I have a better Service pack than that, which is SP2 so it should work.Thanks
Did you ever get a resolution to this? I'm now having the same issues. :-(