Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
User Task/ Group task
remyah
In our workflow, based on the users locale settings, the Group/User task approve/reject buttons need to be displayed in specific language.
The approver could be using Japanese or English browser settings, Based on that language the approve/reject button label and task description need to be displayed in English or Japanese.
Is it possible to dynamically change the display based on the language setting.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Pawan
Please state you TS version with any patch, OS and other necessary details.
Do you require only to update the text shown on the buttons for the Approver, or some other setting as well ?
remyah
TS version 6.5 SP2
OS : Solaris
I want to change Button label and Task description.
Adam Stoller
TS version 6.5 SP2
OS : Solaris
I want to change Button label and Task description.
I'm not positive about this - but I believe the TeamSite GUI uses a combination of the server's locale information, the client machine's locale information, and the client browser's locale / language information to determine what language to use for displaying button labels and such within the UI.
I'm not sure you can alter it on-the-fly (although, if the server's locale isn't involved, then it's just a question of how the client machines and their browsers are configured - I think).
You might want to double-check with Support - they may not be able to tell you
how
to do what you want, but they should be able to tell you how
TeamSite
determines what language / locale information to use for rendering the GUI ...