Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Quick NRS question
System
Hi,
I have the following *basic* newprof.nrs script.
Sub NewProfileDlg_OnChange(NewProfDialog, id)
NewProfDialog.SetAttributeValueBYID imProfileCustom29, "", False
NewProfDialog.SetAttributeValueBYID imProfileCustom30, "", False
End Sub
The problem I have is that the Custom30 field does not become disabled (greyed out) whilst Custom29 does.
Is there any reason for this?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jny
I believe there was a bug in this which was later fixed in 8.2 SP1. I tested your script in this release and it worked to disable both lookup fields.
wolfixx
This bug still exists in 8.2SP1P1. You can't disable the fields Custom2 and Custom30 if their value is empty.
There is a work around available for the EditProf.nrs script but not for the Newprof.nrs one.
Copy a document (right click copy) from the document worklist where no profile values from the source document are taken over and you can see that the problem still exists.
Is it planned to fix this error?
Thanks,
Wolfgang
jny
I'm posting the resolution/workaround that I gave to you via the devsupport case you've opened with me, so to benefit others:
Set the child fileds first, like so:
Sub NewProfileDlg_OnChange(NewProfDialog, id)
NewProfDialog.SetAttributeValueBYID imProfileCustom2, "", False
NewProfDialog.SetAttributeValueBYID imProfileCustom1, "", False
NewProfDialog.SetAttributeValueBYID imProfileCustom30, "", False
NewProfDialog.SetAttributeValueBYID imProfileCustom29, "", False
End Sub