This is very easy to do in the Java CS SDK. I am not sure about coverage for the callbacks in perl when using the modeler. Seems risky to rely on left to right ordering in the model. Changing the layout of the model could impact the functioning of the workflow.
Changing the layout does not impact the functionality. Yes, of course if you change the order intentionally then it will impact. "These are the rules of the WFM, it seems"
Hi Adam,Thanks for sharing this. Not sure, if you tried this but I tried getting some job variables into a WFM External Task using the getVariable() function however it does not seem to get any values for the same. Do you know if the same is at all supported by the wfm?Best Regards,Munish Khanna
Hi Adam,Thanks for your response. Yes, I validated that Job Variables actually exist and getVariable() is called as described in the WF Manual. I have been able to use these with wfts. It seems, its just the WFM.. Just thought, if it was just me or is it a known with WFM..Best Regards,Munish Khanna
Hi Adam,
Thanks for your response. I worked arround things already so I do not have the data in hand. But I am going to try some workarrounds to the issue later this month. I will post then.
Best Regards,
Munish Khanna