I want to test whether a particular user is logged in TS right now. This info is not provided by iwrecentusers CLT.
In which OS, the TS is running?
There is no TS API to get an exact list of "right now" users.A requirement of that nature may be a tall order, with strictly Browser interfaceServer has no way to tell if your user simply killed Browser window without formally logging off
Sometimes, I get a message of The session has expired, and have to re-login. Can I check for this and similar scenarios ?
another thing you may like to do is to read through the customisation guide. There is a parameter somewhere that you can configure to reduce the amount of time a session ID is valid. SO for eg. if you reduce the session ID to 30-60 mins and then run the iwrecentusers clt, you would very close to what you want...
Just a thought but you would need some research on the matter
another thing you may like to do is to read through the customisation guide. There is a parameter somewhere that you can configure to reduce the amount of time a session ID is valid. SO for eg. if you reduce the session ID to 30-60 mins and then run the iwrecentusers clt, you would very close to what you want... Just a thought but you would need some research on the matter
You're attempting to get state information from a stateless system -- good luck.
Not sure, what you mean here.Let me state an example, I have a cgi window opened, and I manually go and logout from the TS through browser. Then I click on Submit button in the cgi window, which does many operations on the server as well as the client side.Can I authenticate whether this user running the cgi file is logged in the system ?
If you did an explicit logout from TS - then the user's authentication cookie should be removed / invalidated, such that any attempt by them to interact with TS will now redirect them to the login page to become authenticated.....