Windows Server 2003 (dont know the patch I don't have access to the server, department rules :-( I'll ask the operations guy)Teamsite 6.5 sp1BTW if you find my english like a 6 years old, It's because Im French
Yes I did, And redid it today. here is the output BTW my windows 2003 is SP1\iw-home\local\config\lib\content_center\customer_src>d:\iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl d:\iw-home/bin/make_toolkit.iplBuildfile: d:\iw-home\local\config\lib\content_center\reference\build.xmlinit:compile:validate:[xmlvalidate] 6 file(s) have been successfully validated.[xmlvalidate] 6 file(s) have been successfully validated.files: [delete] Deleting: \iw-home\local\config\lib\content_center\customer_out\customer.tk.war [war] Building war: \iw-home\local\config\lib\content_center\customer_out\customer.tk.warupdate: [exec] ***** Analyzing content_center ***** [exec] Previous install of customer toolkit: Mon Sep 17 12:59:35 2007 [exec] Changed files: 1 [exec] WEB-INF/conf/customer/application_custom.xml [exec] ***** Updating content_center ***** [exec] Updated WEB-INF/conf/customer/application_custom.xml [exec] Resetting Interwoven UI services... done.BUILD SUCCESSFULTotal time: 24 secondsThanks
command value="tt_data"
command value="all" include="yes"
Ok, maybe I was unclearI use a Save and Close worflow who is using <command value="tt_data"/> in available_template.cfgThis behave correctly in the Content Center Standard but this is not working on the Content Center Professional.This is exactly the step that I found in the Documentation buyt when I edit a DCR and Click Finich in the Content Center Professional is not launching the Workflow. But is still launching it in Content Center Standardedit application_custom.xml:Documentation<applications><application id="ccpro"><param id="ccpro-use-tt-data" value="true"></param></application></applications>How to Make CustomizationsTo customize the ContentCenter web application:1. Identify the feature being customized and the relevant file(s) to edit.2. Edit the corresponding file(s) in the customer_src directories.3. Generate the output files, placing them in the customer_out directory, and rebuild theContentCenter web application by:a. changing to iw-home/local/config/lib/content_center/customer_srcb. and issuing iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl iw-home/bin/make_toolkit.iplNote: This script must be invoked from within the customer_src directory.4. Test the customization (if unexpected behavior results, remove the customization fromthe customer_src directory and rebuild the ContentCenter web application).Thanks
This is where I found the info of using application_custom.xmlTeamSite Release Notes 6.552328 ContentCenter Professional: templating no longer automatically instantiates asubmit tt_data workflow. In the application_custom.xml file in the UI Toolkit, usethe ccpro-use-tt-data parameter to configure this behavior.This bug was incorrectly listed as 52382.thanks
Yes but, are we not suppose to follow those instructions?
The reason that I investigate this issue was that It works in CCStd and not in CCPro. So right now I am quite confuse I think I will open a Case in support for this since It's working for you and not for me.
I did restore application_custom.xml to its original state. BTW I never edited the application.xml. Still not working