Try it list this:[html][/html]
Can you post the DCT that created this DCR ?
Also in the middle of the iw_iterate put this code:[html]my @data = iwpt_dcr_list('panorama_images');foreach @data {print "$_\n";}[/html]
Are you doing something special to the DCR after ? When I tried your DCT, this is how my DCR is formatted (your PT code will work for this):
I am not doing anything after saving the DCR.The DCRs are generated using pathid="XXXXXX" format and it stores the values as [HTML][/HTML]I am using Interwoven TeamSite 6.5.0 Service Pack 2 51749 BuildThanks.
I tried your DCR and yet got the different format. I am not certain why.try the perl I posted a little earlierThat will help isolate the problem
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><iw_pt encoding='UTF-8' name="Contact"> <iw_iterate list='dcr.root.panorama' var='panorama_images'> <iw_value name="panorama_imagesmb_image" /> </iw_iterate></iw_pt>
.
I suggest trying the following change:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><iw_pt encoding='UTF-8' name="Contact"> <iw_iterate list='dcr.root.panorama' var='panorama_images'> <iw_value name="panorama_imagesmb_image" /> </iw_iterate></iw_pt>You're trying to access an attribute, not a sub-element - the dot-syntax ('.') is for sub-elements, the at-syntax ('') is, I believe the proper syntax for attributes.