Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Set Class on Subfolder
GShaw
Maybe if I ask my question another way I might get a response
Can somebody tell me how to read the default class of one folder and set the default class on another
Thanks (more in hope than expectation)
G
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
guido1
take a look at the AdditionalProperties collection, a property of the IManFolder object.
Assuming a standard document folder, to achieve what you want I think you'll need to:
1. create your new IManDocumentFolder (e.g. using the
AddNewDocumentFolder or [size=2]AddNewDocumentFolderInheriting methods)
[/size]
[size=2]2. iterate over the original folder's AdditionalProperties collection
[/size]
[size=2]3. for each IManAdditionalProperty object in that collection, append a corresponding name/value pair to the new folder's AdditionalProperties collection (using the Add method)
[/size]
4. make a call to the IManDocumentFolder's Update method once you're done
[size=2]
[/size]
Optionally you could call the Refresh method as a last step.
GShaw
Hi thanks for that, however I had already tried that,
But I hadn't called the Update on the object which seems to be the trick!
G