Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
What means 'ModifyEntity' in iwenvents.log
lastunicorn
hi,
I am a new guy to teamsite.Now I am checking some issues in teamsite.
When I check the iwenvents.log in Interwoven\TeamSite\local\logs.
There are plenty of 'ModifyEntity' is the log.
[Mon Jan 14 11:09:16 2008] SYSTEM master ModifyEntity
[Mon Jan 14 11:09:16 2008] SYSTEM master ModifyEntity
[Mon Jan 14 11:09:16 2008] SYSTEM master ModifyEntity
[Mon Jan 14 11:09:16 2008] SYSTEM master ModifyEntity
[Mon Jan 14 11:09:17 2008] SYSTEM master ModifyEntity
[Mon Jan 14 11:09:17 2008] SYSTEM master ModifyEntity
[Mon Jan 14 11:09:17 2008] SYSTEM master ModifyEntity
[Mon Jan 14 11:12:17 2008] SYSTEM master ModifyEntity
Can anyone please tell me what this means ?
Any comments will be appreciated.
Thanks and Regards,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
from the
support
site:
The iwevents.log and Its Messages
Knowledge Base Article: 49618
ModifyEntity Modification of entity database from adding, removing, or changing a users information