Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
LS 3.0.1 to 3.0.2 upgrade issues
sjruss
I have upgraded a couple of servers from 3.0.1 to 3.0.2 and found that the build.bat file that lives in
iwhome\local\config\lib\content_center\livesite_customer_src
no longer compiles my Java, the error reported states in cannot find any of my class imports, it looks like the classpath isn't being set.
I have noticed that the build.bat file has changed since the upgrade and that the line where the classpath is set has been removed, i have tried putting it back in but the script still fails for the same reason.
Has anyone else had this issue and if so found a resolution?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
does putting your import jars in livesite_customer_src/lib help ?
sjruss
I have tried copying livesite*.jars into that directory which reduced the number of errors from 37 to 20.
I think there must be a bug in the upgrade scripts as this shouldn't have happened as all the jars are OOTB. The client has raised a call with support but hasn't got anything back back yet.
I have tried the upgrade on several machines now (windows and unix) and i get the same problem each time....
sjruss
I have found a fix for those interested...
Open up
iwhome/local/config/lib/content_center/reference/build.xml
Locate the "compile" target:
<target name="compile" depends="init" description="Create the toolkit's .jar from source files">
In the <classpath> add a <fileset> like so:
<fileset dir="${iw-home}/httpd/webapps/content_center/WEB-INF/lib"/>
This will include all of the jar files right from content center.