Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Outlook 2007
Jan999
Hi,
Please can someone tell me whether this combination will run FileSite 8.2 SP1?
Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2, Outlook 2007 client, backend DMS server has been upgraded to work with SP1.
Currently I cannot get FileSite to install correctly, if I have it installed on Outlook 2003 then it works, but if I then upgrade to 2007 it will not display folder icons and only allows me to select one document folder before throwing an error and bombing out of Outlook.
If I install from scratch (ie, no upgrade) then the FileSite folder node will not expand and throws an error "selected folder cannot be expanded".
Thanks
Jan
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Jan999
Got it working. You need FileSite 8.2 SP1 P1.