Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Values not getting saved in Form Template
System
Hi All,
I am a newbie in TeamSite. The version I am using is 6.7.1. The issue I am facing is that when I am clicking on the 'New Form Entry' under the file tab, and the form opens up as per the Datacapture template. Then I type in values and save the form. The next time I open the form, the fields are again blank and the typed in values are lost. Is there any way the field values are populated once the form is saved?
When I open the form file and check the code, the saved values are present, but it is not getting displayed in the screen.
Any pointer is much appreciated.
Thanks and Regards,
Sulagna
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Typically this happens when you have 2 fields with the same name. But it can also happen with FormAPI.
Post your DCT.
jstephan
Please post your DCT (datacapture.cfg).
Migrateduser
I have attached the file
Thank you,
Sulagna
Migrateduser
I have changed the type to 'content' as follows: Still not working :-(
jstephan
You are using ( on the item name like "Morelink(top)text". Please use underscore _ instead of ( to define names of items. Try with that. Also use pathid attribute.
Migrateduser
Hi All,
Thank you for all your suggestions. Please find attached the final template which is working now and saving the values also.
Thanks,
Sulagna
CMSILuser
Hi Sul,
Can you please post what was wrong and what did you do to make it work?
Thanks
-R
moonkhanna
in the item tag, he was using ( in the item name attribute. He replaced with _