Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Dynamic generation of DCT
matty_mouse
Good day,
I searched the forums for anything related to my issue, and I couldn't find what I was looking for, so I apologize in advance if this post is a duplicate...
I was wondering if it is possible to generate the xml for a DCT on the fly? I am basically trying to create a DCT that can include certain replicants (stored in separate xml files) depending on the datatype the user is creating. We have to use about 15 different DCTs for our site, and I would like to centrally manage the DCT and PT code for the replicants they use. If anyone out there has any suggestions or links to helpful reading material, I'd really appreciate it!
Thank you kindly,
Matt
TeamSite: 6.1
OS: Solaris
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ISCBorisB
...I would like to centrally manage the DCT and PT code for the replicants they use...
Sure it can be done. Normally what I saw (and used) is some mix of three basic ideas:
matty_mouse
Thanks very much, I'll look into those suggestions!
Cheers,
Matt