I have this problem in one of my environments, where SSI includes are not being found when previewing a file in a workarea, resulting in the following error in the browser:
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
and the following error in
/var/apache/logs/error_log:
...File does not exist: /var/apache/htdocs/ssi/masthead.html
and
...unable to include "/ssi/masthead.html" in parsed file /.iwmnt/default/main/NRM/WORKAREA/webdev/about/minister.html
Obviously, it is looking for the Includes in the docroot of the content preview webserver (on port 81), and not in the "root" of the workarea (where the Includes are actually located).
The strange thing is that it did used to work (I promise

) and then all-of-a-sudden stopped. I have been trying to track down what change might have occurred and am stumped. The files that I would expect that might cause this issue (eg.
/etc/apache/httpd.conf, iw.cfg
) haven't changed for months.
Page 132 of the 6.5. TS Admin guide talks about "Configuring SSI Remapping". But as far as I see, this is when you want to deviate the behaviour from the default which is to look in the "root" of the workarea.
Any pointers as to where to begin looking would be very appreciated.