Hi I want to display a list of users in a dropdown while assigning a task in a workflow. I am using new work flow modeller.How can I do this by using perl or clt's.
my($approver_list) = get_names_from_file(undef, 1, undef, "$roles/project_approver.uid");TAG_info( project_approver => [ html => $approver_list, label => "Select Approver", ],);
Is the code being provided, works with TS 6.7.1 Workflow modeller as well??
I have not checked with TS 6.7.1 but it works with TS 6.5
no .. Please let me know the other option.I have to code in perl .... no java
Thats the reason, Sir i asked. The wft has been changed to ipm from TS 6.5 to 6.7.
Achin , I want to display the list of TS User when in the instantiation form. This should be in a drop down list. I have to pic the all user's from the TS only.so that assignment can be done for a selected user.RegardsRaj
I am using TS 6.7.1