Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Removing the "submission succeeded" step from the CCSTD wizard
System
Hi folks -
I remember a bunch of us asking about this when 6.1 first came out, and as I recall we never got an answer about whether there was a plan to make the last step of the wizard customizable or not. I had another client ask me about it last week, so I consulted the book of wisdom (otherwise known as the
TeamSite®
User Interface
Customization Guide
Release 6.7.1 Service Pack 1
). It doesn't look like anything has changed in regard to wizard customization, but I figured I would ask the question again anyway just to see if anyone else has heard anything.
Cheers,
Rob
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet