Thank you so much for your responses - I know I've been kind of a pin with all of this.....I've tried putting my addItemHandler in my init function in the js file that gets executed when the form is initialized - this addItemHandler sets a function that is executed when the browser field is modified...that is where I am doing IWDatacapture.enableImagePreview. Does that sound like the correct order of things...or does the addItemHandler have to be set before the form initializes - and if so, where do you put that??Thanks again and thanks for being patient!Craig
ok - here is the datacapture.cfg and the .js file that I am trying to get to work - this results in a datacapture form that has a square besides the browse button - the browse dialog comes up, you can select the files from that - no preview is displayed on the browse dialog box after a file is selected - just an empty square......press ok and the image field is populated with the path and file name of the selected file - again no preview just the empty square......I'm sure it must be something simple that I will learn from all of this....
We're using TS 6.7....I have my images directories in the workarea, but above the templatedata directory. I use the directory attributes to limit the user to that directory......I'm not sure ahy it works in your environment, but not mine. The jpg files we're using aren't big at all, so I don't believe it's a matter of the jpgs being too big......I've also tried not using the directories and letting the user select images from anywhere in the workarea....I'm lost where to go from here....
I get an error that says "The Page cannot be found"..........http error 404......