Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
SHTML files generation
milla
Hi all,
I'm trying to generate a variable number of shtml files from a .tpl file by means of the system command. If you try to generate 28 html files or more from the .tpl file, which is launched from the Java interface, then the Java interface does not respond. With a lower number of files it works ok.
Does anyone know anything about this problem?
Thanks a lot.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Just a thought, you might want to take a look at the iw_ostream tag to output to multiple .shtml files rather than calling the iw_system command multiple times. iw_ostream is much more efficient when it comes to output to multiple files rather than calling iwpt_compile.ipl from iw_system.
For more info look here:
milla
Thanks a lot Nacks,
Your solution worked. TeamSite generates the pages and the process doesn't locked the client.
But, there is another little problem, I am trying to generate the pages by means of a .tpl file. This file is launched by the preview button in the TeamSite templating client. In that file I generate the pages including another .tpl files (iw_include) into the iw_ostream tag. All of this work, but the name of all the pages generated have a prefix placed by TeamSite. For example if in the iw_ostream I say the page's name is a.html, TeamSite generates this page as zz_test_myuser_1_a.html. It seems TeamSite doesn´t know that I want to generate and not preview. With the system command it doesn't happen.
This is an example:
<iw_ostream file='a.html' oenc='ISO-8859-1'>
<iw_include pt='templatedata\equipos\equipo\presentation\inf_general.tpl'>
$iw_param{idioma} = $lang;
</iw_include>
</iw_ostream>
Am I doing somthing wrong? Do you have any idea?
Thanks a lot.