Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TST avoid certain files
nipper
OK, so I have a project, 5 set of "normal" templates similar pages say press release, exec bios, templates that generate certain pages. I also have a catch all page the puts a set of widgets for a user to put a text block here, image there, bullet points and generate. I calculate the URL (from the breadcrumb parent) and let the user change it as needed. If L-user tries to do a new DCR that would overwrite an existing, I disallow. However if the user tries a new catch all with the same URL say as a press release (or one of the other templates) that will work since my call server only looks for the current DCR cat/type.
The directory structure has content all intermixed, so I cannot restrict to certain directories.
My best(?) option is to, in my call server, see if there is a file at that URL, read the EAs and if they point to a DCR then say no to the New DCR.
Anyone solve this puppy before ? Another way to look at it ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet