Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
External task and permissions
Victor2
Hi,
TeamSite: 6.7.1 SP1
OS: Windows Server 2003
WorkFlow: Workflow Modeler
I have a workflow that kicks off with an externaltask. ow this externaltask is to create an ActiveDirectory group. For this purpose a AD account say xx_teamsite has been created. This account has sufficient previliges to create groups in the Resource folder on AD. If i log onto the server with xx_teamsite and execute dsadd in the cmd window all works fine.
Now I was trying to have the external task to this. When the external task is activated the first thing I do is to perform SetOwner() to the xx_teamsite user otherwise the external task fails and makes a Callback.
In the external task when I run `dsadd params ....` I get an Acess denied.
I presumed that everything performed under a task with a given user is executed as the user!
Also I have tried:
Win32::AdminMisc::LogonAsUser("domain_x", "xx_teamsite", "password");
my $Name = Win32::AdminMisc::GetLogonName();
$Name shows x_teamsite.
But `dsadd params ..." still gives the same error.
Is there someone with any suggestions/hints ?
Kind Regards
Vaqas Hussain
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet