I've checked the wft file with iwwf.dtd and it's all OK...
I am not sure if that is the reason...
I don't think successors are mandatory for each kind of task as per iwwf.dtd 6.7.1.
<updatetask name="Update_Admin" owner="__TAG__('iw_dm');" start='f' lock='t' > <description> Copy_to_Area from Toyota Branch </description> __INSERT__("<areavpath v='$admin_vpath'/>");__INSERT__("<srcareavpath v='$area_vpath'/>"); <successorset description='Copying files to ToyotaAdmin branch workarea'> <succ v="Submit_Admin"/> </successorset> <activation> <pred v="Deployment_Mgr_Approval"/> </activation> </updatetask>
The DTD, however, stipulates that the srcareavpath must come after the successorset. If you move that second __INSERT__ line below the successorset and above the activation tag - it should work.
TeamSite 672/win2003I would like to ask a question as regards to this thread. I also put into place the updatetask:[html] owner="__TAG__('iw_areaowner');" description="Update without Overwrite" start="f" overridemod="f" lock="f" delete="t" > ...[/html]I would expect the updatetask to NOT overwrite the version in the $workarea path as I have overwritemod="f". However, it overwrites the version with the STAGING version.Am I wrong here?...