Hi Pawan If I implement the functionality OnLoad event then it will be loaded everytime I open the DCR whereas my requirement is that User has a choice to fetch the data from the input XML.A bit more insight on the problem:There will be a Input XML provided by the user which contains some valuable data which needs to be populated in the DCR first time with a option with the user to edit it.Now if I do the implementation on load then if the user makes some changes the preloaded content then next time when it is loaded again then the older content will be populated, so I need to implement it on a fetch button.I am able to add data in preadded containers but am not able add containers dynamically according to the data available in the XMLI hope I made my requirements clear. Let me know incase you need some more information.ThanksManuj
Hi GhotiFirst of all answers to your questions:You have a button on the DCR that invokes a [cgi-]callout script which prompts for and/or retrieves the contents of a specified XML file - right? YESThe XML which is retrieved may contain directives that are to be incorporated into the original DCR - right? YESThe directives to be incorporated - they conform to the DCT of the original DCR? - I.e. if you are to add another instance of a container - then the container is already defined as being a replicant container - right? YESNow what I am trying to do is, After opening a DCR and clicking on the fetch button I have I call a Ipl file using Callserver where I open the XML file parse it and determine how many directives are there in the XML. I am able to achive all this.The point where I am stuck is when I have more containers to be added dynamically on runtime. I am not able to add a container on runtime.Please suggest how to achive this?ThanksManuj Sanduja