Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
logon error
edmswiz
I m trying to logged on Worksite MP through my sample project where as Worksite MP is running on another server. I wrote the following code to connect:
try
{
string application = "ABC";
string server = "128.1.99.1"; // the machine or server where Worksite MP is running
string userName = "admin";
string password = "123qm123";
login.Success(application, server, userName, password);
Console.WriteLine("Connection succeed... ");
}
catch (WorkteamException we)
{
Console.WriteLine("Error:\n Message {0}\n Source: {1}",we.Message,we.StackTrace);
}
}
}
}
Public Class Login
{
private SessionManager manager;
private SimpleSession session;
internal void Success(string app, string server, string user, string pwd)
{
try
{
manager = SessionManager.getInstance();
session = manager.createSimpleSession(app, server);
User U = session.logon(user,pwd); // raises exception t
session.ping();
}
catch (WorkteamException we)
{
throw we;
}
}
}
//------------------------------------------------------------
But it raises exception at following code line:
session.logon(user,pwd);
the exception is “Could not find service: on cluster : 128.1.99.1”.
Can you please suggest what I’m doing worng?
Do I need to install something on client machine to connect to server ?
I downloaded WSMP_SDK41SP1 from your site which contains only two dlls in dot net folder, This WSMP_SDK41SP1 doe not have any instllation; so how to use / configure this WSMP_SDK41SP1?
Any suggestion regarding this will be anticipated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
use ping command to test if the server is up and running.
edmswiz
Thanks Batasari.
Server is running fine and both machines communicate well. I can also use browser to access and logon worksite mp site as follows:
local PC:
http://127.0.0.1:8080/worksitemp/index.jsp
and
Another PC on LAN :
http://128.1.99.1:8080/worksitemp/index.jsp
Here is the exception I got when i execute above code on the same machine where worksite mp is running.
"Unhandled Exception: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer fo
r 'com.imanage.cms.t2.jom.SessionManager' threw an exception. ---> System.Invali
dCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'System.IO.FileNotFoundException'
to type 'java.lang.Throwable'.
at java.lang.Throwable.__mapCorException(Exception o)
at java.lang.Throwable.(Object o)
at com.imanage.cms.t2.jom.SessionManager..cctor()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at com.imanage.cms.t2.jom.SessionManager.getInstance()
at com.imanage.cms.api.workteam.SessionManager..ctor()
at com.imanage.cms.api.workteam.SessionManager.getInstance()
at HelloOmtool.Login.Success(String app, String server, String user, String p
wd)
at HelloOmtool.Program.Main(String[] args) "
so, how to tackle this problem.
Any suggestion regarding this will be anticipated.
Thanks in advance