hi,I am encountering problem as text wrap in text area is not working.I checked the datacapture.cfg, there wrap attribute is not used.The same datacapture.cfg is working fine on other teamsite boxes we have.Teamsite 6.5 Service Pack 2 is being used.
What are the differences (environmnet / version) in your servers?
Have you seen this difference in different TS environmnet / versions?.....:rolleyes:I don't know earlier than 4.x
I just wanted to understand his environment as you had already asked to post the DCT
Teamsite Env / Ver will not impact on the Textarea wrap. Most probably, the problem would be inside the DCT only.
Enviornment is same for both the Boxes, that is Teamsite 6.5 SP2.TextArea on Production Box(where Wrapping is not working) is showing scrollbars in Textarea, whereas there were no scrollbars in Test Box(where Wrapping is Working).DCT is same as it is working on other Boxes with same Teamsite Version.Is there any file where default behaviour can be set for this.