Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Integration with Search engines
padman
Hi:
I am afraid I have lengthy questions. Please bear with it and I appreciate any inputs on the subject.
1. How good is the search functionality of TeamSite to index and search the TeamSite content and TeamXML content? (In terms of the implementation difficulty, indexing & search performance, search features compared with popular engines like Verity K2,...)
2) Is it possible to replace the indexing and search functions of TeamSite with third party search engines like Verity K2, if needed?
3) Any referenceable integrations as above described?
Thanks for your help.
Padman
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hi. Here are some answers:
1) TeamXML provides a search engine for TeamSite managed content. It is able to index and search based on metadata (EAs), file attributes and parametric search for XML content (tag targeted search). It is not difficult to set up. You define the indexing rules in an XML format. The search capability is exposed through CLTs, Java OpenAPI and partner integrations.
2) and 3) Interwoven has done integration work with 3rd party search vendors. I would suggest contacting your Technical Account Manager and/or Sales Account Manager for information.