Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Not specific TS but all products - developer license
netsnaveen
Hello,
I am working with a large IWOV client and i dont have an environment playground to work/test on the implementation.
So that should tell I am restricted to production env right.
And I would like to have my own environment setup, but would IWOV give out development licenses that is downloadable. I got trained in IWOV sunnyvale sometime during 2000. Since then i have learnt most on the projects. But particularly now I am in a situation where I dont have an env to play and everything I do must be good at first shot.
Can anyone point me how to get IWOV software, as a developer user? I wish it were BEA -or similar app server, where I could just download atleast the base framework- apparently it is IWOV. Any pointer, suggestions.
Thanks,
ND.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
There are a couple issues.
First, your boss needs to get a Dev server. IWOV sells dev servers and that is where you should be doing all the development.
IIRC, IWOV did try to sell a low priced developer server (for independent contractors). I do not think that is still offered.
Andy
netsnaveen
Nope, not the option that I would look for to have dev server at work. I am looking to set up one for myself at home. Wow I never knew IWOV had a dev version. Was it free download or paid ? and was it only for certified. I think I must follow up with an IWOV BDM. Will get back to people here if I hear anything +ve.
Anyways, are there people on here that would like to get dev licenses themselves. We need to team up to talk to IWOV.
Secondly I would like to know if any of you have benchmarked IWOV on W2K3. Any documentation or pointers helpful- Maybe this part of question must go as separate post as well.
Nipper thanks anyways for reply.
--ND.