Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Java script issue (TS 6.7.1 + Solaris)
wild123
Hi
Please tell me what is wrong with the following code. I am getting a null in the alert message.
I want to set the inner html of my DCT forms table whose id is 'callout_button_0'. This table is inside a table which is inside another. I wrote the below code in my js file which is invoked on form init.
var table_img = top.window.document.getElementById('callout_button_0');
alert(table_img);
td_img.innerHTML = "< tr >< td > < img src='/apps/default/main/Development/WORKAREA/work/templatedata/images.jpg'/ > < /td > < /tr >";
Please whats wrong with the above code.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Valentine
I am, may be stating, the obvious by JS can't get the button element.
It sounds like there is a lot of hacking behind the scenes, you are trying to
set, why do you need a HTML in the DCT?
try opener or parent instead of the top.window