Hello -I'm building an workflow external task that reads in a configuration file and then calls an opendeploy script based on parameters retrieved from the file. The idea is to have the script pass along the following three things:1. Source area2. Target area3. ExcludesI am struggling with the excludes as there can be more than one in the configuration file. When I pass along something like this:iwodcmd start od_script.xml -k srcarea=Y:\default\main\awards\STAGING -k target=/app/htdocs/awards -k exclude="‹excludePath subPath='ex.html' />‹excludePath subPath='ex2.html' />"the files are not excluded from the deployment. It doesn't seem to like the "<" or ">". The exclude portion of my deployment script looks like this:‹fileSystem area="$srcarea^" filelist="" > ‹remoteDiff area="$srcarea^"> ‹pathSpecification > ‹path name="." /> ‹filters> $exclude^ ‹/filters> ‹/pathSpecification> ‹/remoteDiff> ‹/fileSystem>Has anyone done anything like this before and been successful?Thanks,Chris
iwodcmd start od_script.xml -k srcarea=Y:\default\main\awards\STAGING -k target=/app/htdocs/awards -k exclude="<excludePath subPath='ex.html' /><excludePath subPath='ex2.html' />"
iwodcmd start od_script.xml -k srcarea=Y:\default\main\awards\STAGING -k target=/app/htdocs/awards -k exclude1="ex.html" -k exclude2="ex2.html" -k exclude3="xyzzy"
I am struggling with the excludes as there can be more than one in the configuration file. When I pass along something like this:iwodcmd start od_script.xml -k srcarea=Y:\default\main\awards\STAGING -k target=/app/htdocs/awards -k exclude="‹excludePath subPath='ex.html' />‹excludePath subPath='ex2.html' />"the files are not excluded from the deployment. It doesn't seem to like the "<" or ">". The exclude portion of my deployment script looks like this:‹fileSystem area="$srcarea^" filelist="" > ‹remoteDiff area="$srcarea^"> ‹pathSpecification > ‹path name="." /> ‹filters> $exclude^ ‹/filters> ‹/pathSpecification> ‹/remoteDiff> ‹/fileSystem>