Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Determining the verison of MetaTagger
syal123
Hi All,
Is there a way to determine what version of MetaTagger is being used?
I tried running $MT_HOME/bin/mtlicenseinfo command and it gives the folowing error:
ld.so.1: mtlicenseinfo: fatal: libicuuc.so.24: open failed: No such file or directory
Killed
infact any command I run gives some sort of similar error.
Thanks
TeamSite 6.5
Solaris 8
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
There are a couple env variables you need set for MT. There is a .profile, .kshrc, or something similar that is generated and will set your environment to run this command.
Check the manual, I do not remember the location or name off hand.
syal123
Thanks Nipper
I ran the command
source $MT_HOME/conf/env-metatagger.sh
and then ran $MT_HOME/bin/mtlicenseinfo and it gave me the info.
Thanks again.
chart_pdf_designer.pdf
chart_pdf_webviewer.pdf