I am not sure if I understood you right Are you saying to do a fresh install, complete all the configurations and make it work first and then activate the new backing store?I thought it was not possible to install a service pack before installing a proper version I mean to install 6.7.1 sp1 I need to have 6.7.1 first?Also since we need to migrate to solaris 10 from solaris 8 we would have to do a fresh install. is that correct?Thanks
Thanks FishIf we want to use LDAP, do we still need to copy the uid files to TeamSite? With LDAP, Is it better to maintain the user roles and group information in the LDAP or just the authentication info and configure the rest with TeamSite GUI.Also would you like to add something to my original post?Thanks for the info about the patch. I did not know that there is a patch available other than Service pack 1
So you want to use the Non-OS User feature - I don't know anything about that with regard to user migration. Your best bet is to read through the documentation and contact Support.
"Yes - you need to install 6.7.1, then 6.7.1 SP1, and then (probably) 6.7.1 SP1 Patch 1 (# 73875)."Thanks,K
"Yes - you need to install 6.7.1, then 6.7.1 SP1, and then (probably) 6.7.1 SP1 Patch 1 (# 73875)."Fish, I didn't find this patch (73875) listed under patches. Can you tell me where I can find it?Thanks,K