Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Practical Example of Content Services
mmb
Hi
could someone please outline a practical example of how Content Services could be used?
We do not make use of these and I am exploring possible scenarios for their use.
I have struggled to find any practical examples so far.
One possible thought I had was could CS be used to allow a user browsing a TeamSite managed site to click on an embedded link on that page to allow a CS call through to teamsite to allow the edit/submit and promotion of the page via automated workflow ?
All without the user actually logging into the TeamSite GUI and running worklows and edits the standard way.
All help/suggestions or advice greatly appreciated.
thanks
-mark
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet