ENV: TS6.7.1 / SolarisWith the below piece of code, I'm trying to attach extended attribute in my Presentation template and end up getting ERROR:00920use TeamSite::Config;# setting metadata on the files here, because I have the corrected url stringmy $iwhome = TeamSite::Config::iwgethome();my $setattr = "$iwhome/bin/iwextattr";my $outFile = iwpt_get_ofile_name();my $keywords = qx($setattr -g TeamSite/Metadata/KEYWORDS $outFile);my $productnumbers = qx($setattr -g TeamSite/Metadata/PRODUCT_NUMBERS $vpath);my $cmd;Error message from iwutild_cmdout.log is below:ERROR:00920: Error locating /default/main/development_2007/WORKAREA/new_web/test/product_page_template_testing1.jspThe error caused by this line of code:my $outFile = iwpt_get_ofile_name();I'm not sure what causes this problem, because I have this problem only in my new box which runs TeamSite version 6.7.1 (which was installed recently) unlike the old server TS6.1 which is still running in different box and I could not reproduce this error, where the code works fine.any idea ?Thanks - mk
Any suggestion for the workaround ?Thanks-mk
The below is the piece of code which attaches the extended attribute to the generate file. I placed the code at the end of the .tpl file.< /div> < iw_perl><br> if (-1 == index($keywords, $tempprodnums) ) {<br> $keywords = $tempprodnums . $keywords;<br> $cmd = qq($setattr -s TeamSite/Metadata/KEYWORDS="$keywords" $outFile);<br> qx($cmd);<br> }<br> if (-1 == index($productnumbers, $tempprodnums) ) {<br> $productnumbers = $tempprodnums;<br> $cmd = qq($setattr -s TeamSite/Metadata/PRODUCT_NUMBERS="$tempprodnums" $outFile);<br> qx($cmd);<br> }<br>< /iw_pt>I can attach the extattr if I regenerate the file again from GUI. But I'm trying to get this work while I generate the file for the first time.Thanks -mk
MK,I have a similar kind of issue. I went through your thread. after i verified piece of your code, i have few questions."KEYWORDS" and "PRODUCT_NUMBERS" are DCT fields? (TeamSite/Metadata/KEYWORDS , TeamSite/Metadata/PRODUCT_NUMBERS) and Using this piece of code are you trying to get the fields?...If possible can you please send me you working piece of code?Thanks .... Kumar