Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
No Columns/fields displayed during search
Sumeet
A user is facing a problem, in which when he searches a document in worksite inside outlook, no columns are being displayed.
After search only the 'Flag Status' column is displayed, no document name nothing.
Could any one please let me know what must be the problem?
I have checked in the Administartion tool and all, and there is no problem.
Thanks,
SK
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I have seen this issue before, and I have recreated the icons and forms,close outlook, and for doing this you have to go to the registry at:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\INTERWOVEN\WORKSITE\8.0\FILESITE
Here you have a key called IconFormInstalled = 1, delete it or put it to 0 (I usually delete due to when you open outlook is re-generated)
Inside the key you have a subfolder called "Registered Databases", delete also all databases unless default.
When you open again outlook the icons and forms will be registered again. This has been my solution.
Hope it helps
Javi