Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
MediaBin Deployment Agent Help required.
rabs
I have just installed MediaBin 4.6 Deployment agent, the server and web client, but when I attempt to navigate to the login page - localhost/DeploymentAgent - I get a page cannot be displayed error.
I changed the Alias to DeploymentAgent and I see the virtual directory created in IIS. MediaBin is installed on the same server and I can successfully access it via the web client.
Any advise would be appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
msrinivas
Did you try doing a IISRESET?
rabs
I did an IISReset in addition to bouncing the whole server.
Looking through the Deployment agent server, I noticed the following comment "- Starting Agent: MediaBin Deployment Agent, Release 4.5"
I installed the 4.6 version.
I am currently downloading and installing again from scratch.