Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Edition with workflow
DebSaunders
Is it possible to create Edition using workflow or job. I am sure people are doing it. where i can get more information about.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
There are hidden editions created every time you do a submit. That *might* suffice, but people like to have their own created as well.
I typically put a command into the WF step that deploys to production and create an edition then.
DebSaunders
Where i can get more info about that. I mean how to create edition from workflow. I don't want to deploy to prod in my case. What command i should use in workflow...
nipper
Check the CLT manual for iwpublish. This should be at most a 10 line perl script
DebSaunders
Ok, thanks