Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Problem with DataDeploy
hjm
Hello guys,
I'm having a weird problem deploying data from a DCR to 3 tables in our database.
My requirement is to insert records to 2 tables and then relate them using a third table. All the information is included in the DCR (I'm attaching the DCT that describe it).
The first 2 tables get populated successfully but DataDeploy seems to ignore the third one.
I would appreciate any help with this, I'm running out of options.
Thanks in advance,
Javier
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
hjm
Any thoughts?
I would appreciate any guide on how to debug this deploy, this is getting urgent for me. If you need more information in order to help me out please let me know too.
hjm
I was finally able to solve my problem.
In the data deploy descriptor I used 2 level replicants for the table that was failing. My solution was to add a new field to the inner replicant to hold the ID that was needed from the outer replicant and populated it using Forms API.
I hope that this is useful for someone else because is a really weird problem and DD don't gave any information to troubleshoot it.