Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Retrieving metadata from MediaBin in Teamsite using ECM connector
merry
Hi,
I am using ECM connector to connect to MediaBin (4.6.1 Build 7) from Teamsite (6.7.1). I wish to import specific metadata from the mediabin with the image. Currently I am getting "Name" of the image in the "label" attribute in my DCT (using),
< dialog-param name="label" >
< dialog-output >< field-ref name="label"/ >< /dialog-output >
< /dialog-param >
which i wish to change it to "Title" metadata. Similarly I wish to import other metadata from the Mediabin to my DCT. How can i do that?
The tagslike "arealpath", "asset-id", "label" can be used successfully to retrive these values from Mediabin and save them into teamsite. But these values should be unique in the DCT.How can I handle the situation where I have two images in my DCT?
Please help me with the same.
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet